Friday, August 10, 2007

What to Watch this Weekend

Although I knew the start of the season months ago, the reality of a new campaign hit me the other day as I was browsing through the fixture list for the 1st round of this year's new Too Much Money League, the EPL.

Sure, the Copa America and the U-20s did much to satiate the appetite during the two month spell when a ball was not kicked with any meaning, but looking at this weekend's lineup of matches, I can be certain my ass will be parked on the couch, with my finger twitching on the remote.

Here's what's on tap this weekend.


Saturday, August 11
Sunderland v. Tottenham 7:30 am ET Setanta Sports
Everton v. Wigan 9:30 am ET Setanta Xtra
Bolton v. Newcastle 10 am ET Setanta Sports
West Ham v. Manchester City 10 am ET Fox Soccer Channel
Aston Villa v. Liverpool 12 pm ET Fox Soccer Channel



Sunday, August 12
Arsenal v. Fulham 7 am ET Soccer Channel
Chelsea v. Birmingham 8:30 am ET Setanta
Manchester United v. Reading 11 am ET Fox Soccer Channel



Set those DVRs and enjoy.

-bl

No comments: