Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Road to Moscow . . . on TV


As much as I love watching the powerhouses that are Newcastle and Bolton duking it out, it's the Champions League that gets the blood boiling in my house. Mrs. BL finds it cosmopolitan of me that I'm able to yell at foreign players on the tube, sometimes even pronouncing their names correctly. As the early days of domestic seasons scramble with their schedules to accomodate CL qualifying, domestic tournaments and WAG events, trying to figure out just what's on TV is daunting. Here's what I can piece together of televised CL qualifying for this week.

Tuesday, August 14
Rangers v. Red Star Belgrade 2:45 pm ET Setanta PPV
Benfica v. Copenhagen 3:15 pm ET Setanta PPV

Wednesday, August 15
Toulouse v. Liverpool 10:30 am ET GolTV
Sparta Prague v. Arsenal 5:00 pm Setanta Sports ET (delayed)

Third Qualifying Round Previews [UEFA]

-bl

No comments: