Monday, April 16, 2007

Who You Got?

While Vlad the Impaler, Lucifer, and Caligula (with Hitler pulling the strings) is a formidable front line, I think I'll take my chances with the two English defenders. And if the forces of darkness get past them, how can you go wrong with Santa Claus as your shot-stopper? Sure, he's a wide body, but you know he's nimble and fleet footed. If he can keep a herd of reindeer in check, he can surely convince Christopher Robin and Flash Gordon to help out on defense.

Good vs. Evil Foosball [NOTCOT]

(via The Daily Dish)

-ac

3 comments:

pdp said...

I often play with Jesus and Satan as my strikers. The world should get a long. Jesus is the better passer. He also has a beard and a pony-tail.

Caligula... that's a good choice. I should have thought of that.

soccermad said...

You wonder if God has the legs for 90 minutes. I always saw him as more of a player/manager. But you can't go wrong with Mother Teresa on the wing, she was the C. Ronaldo of her day.

-AC

pdp said...

speaking of mother teresa...

http://www.population-security.org/swom-96-09.htm

nothing's sacred anymore