Sunday, October 08, 2006

How Do You Say "Douche Bag" In Italian?

If the movie about the Cosmos is anything to go on, I would think that Lazio supporters would be a little leary about the possibility of Giorgio Chinaglia becoming the majority owner of their club. I know that he holds a special place in Lazio history, but the last thing that should happen in this world is Chinalgia coming anywhere near a title that has president in it.

I thought he was bad enough over the summer, when he worked as a studio analyst for ABC, but I had no idea he was such a jerk until I caught Once In A Lifetime last month. I guess there are some people out there that like the guy, why else would someone pay him to do radio every week?

Chinaglia slams 'arrogant' Lotito [Channel 4]
Pair hope satellite radio show is out of this world [The Star-Ledger]

-ac

No comments: